Wondering what to gift that special someone in your life that is into healthy living? Look no further! This year’s list features top picks by fellow nutritionists, functional medicine practitioners, and real food enthusiasts. Happy gifting!
- Visions Corning Glass Cookware ($109.99 for a set of 4 pots): This glass-ceramic cookware set eliminates the risk of chemicals leaching into food from nonstick cookware. This set is dishwasher-, freezer-, microwave-, oven-, broiler-, and stovetop-safe, and made in France!
- Kitchenaide Stand Mixer ($199): This is a must-have kitchen accessory for those that enjoy baking – but did you know that it can be used for so much more than baking?!? With a variety of different accessories, you can use it to shred meat, make ground sausage, mix mashed potatoes, and even churn ice cream!
- Hot Logic Mini Oven ($39.95): This is an ideal gift for people on-the-go! It looks like a lunchbox, but it has the ability to reheat food or cook frozen meals with low-slow conduction heat that won’t over-cook or dry out your food. You will never again be stuck without the convenience of a microwave.
- Lodge Cast Iron Skillet ($18.97): Another classic, non-toxic cookware option! Cast iron distributes heat evenly for perfect cooking of all of your favorite, nutrient dense foods. Cooking with a cast iron skillet eliminates the risk of chemicals leaching into food from nonstick cookware, and it provides an excellent source of nutritional iron. Plus, this brand is made in the USA! It allows you to cook just like your great-grandmother did!
- Vitamix ($289.95): This high-speed blender is an incredibly useful kitchen tool! It can be used to easily whip up hot soups, smoothies, raw juices, dips, spreads, frozen treats, nut butter, nut milk, batters, and more. It’s sturdier and much more power than a regular blender.
- Instant Pot ($72.07 – $139.95): No holiday gift guide for healthy living would be complete with the Instant Pot. This electric pressure cooker speeds up cooking time exponentially, and it has features to replace numerous other appliances (slow cooker, rice cooker, yogurt maker, and steamer). Convenient, safe, and so simple!
Do you have healthy gift ideas to add to the list? Share your ideas with us!